Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Collapsing Heart...

"I desire to make you happy, specifically about your life and the people that take part in it. For your farther to make a turn around I desire, for your mother to be truly happy I desire, for your family to be truly in sync in all honesty, I desire. These things I wish I had the power to change. No woman should have to suffer infidelity, and no daughter should have to witness unfaithfulness. God understands and they are always there. Not one thing is overlooked by them. Believe...for the greater good...all suffering is considered...and all suffering will be put to an end." - C.Faustin

1 comment:

  1. "These things I wish I had the power to change. No woman should have to suffer infidelity, and no daughter should have to witness unfaithfulness"

    #agreed.

    in a perfect world, self would be considered second. sadly, none of us were made perfect. and it's far too true that you can't control the actions of others, just feel the repercussions and effects.

    nice post. short & sweet.

    S.

    ReplyDelete